Very High Quality
cnc knee mills
Larger 3 axis CNC
milling machines with
quill type spindles.
3 axis milling machines with
cartridge type spindles
E series CNC machining center
Industrial milliest Ad
Your machine can be
built with these controls as well.
|Financing your new machinery purchase can profit your business in several ways. In lieu of writing a $50,000 check, you can pay $1,700 a month and write off the payment, which will decrease your taxable income. For a lot of companies, $1,700 a month is probably easier to swallow than the prospect of writing a large check. |
Why not let the equipment pay for itself? By leasing your new machine you can get the model and options you want without hurting your cash flow. Also, the payments you make can be tax deductible. Finance leasing offers low, monthly payments over a long-term payment schedule which means the payments are made from the profits generated by your machine. Crest Capital can structure your lease one of several ways to fit your specific needs.
Types of Leases
Fair Market Value
- Provides lowest possible payments
- Allows you to deduct 100% of the payment from your taxable income
- Gives you the option of purchasing the equipment at the end of the term at fair market value or returning the equipment (There is no obligation to purchase the equipment at the end of the term)
- Offers the best option if you plan to use the equipment or software for 3 years or less
10% Purchase Option
- Provides lower payments than the $1 buyout option
- Allows you to deduct 100% of the payment from your taxable income in most cases
- Gives you the option of purchasing the equipment for 10% of the original funding amount or returning the equipment (There is no obligation to purchase the equipment at the end of the term)
- Offers end of lease flexibility and a pre-determined purchase price
$1 or $101 Purchase Option
- Transfers ownership of the equipment to you at the end of the lease term
- Requires the lease payments to be deducted as a capital expense
- Protects cash reserves by simplifying budgeting with fixed monthly payments
- Offers best option if you plan to use the equipment for more than 5 years
How It Works
- Print out the Crest Capital credit application or by entering a value into the Crest Capital payment estimator, located at the lower left of most web site pages, you will be directed to the Crest Capital website.
- After completion, please submit online, or fax back to Crest Capital at 888-391-6728 Attn. Chris Fletcher, along with your equipment quotation(s) (if available). You will be contacted immediately to confirm receipt.
- You will receive their proposal detailing the terms & conditions of your lease.
- Upon lease approval, formal documents will be sent via e-mail or overnight mail for your signature.
- Upon receipt of executed lease documents, purchase order(s) will be issued to Machines in Motion Inc. authorizing delivery of your machine.
- Then, when your machine has been delivered & set up, Crest Capital will contact you to confirm receipt of your new machine tool(s), at which point Machines in Motion will be paid and your lease will commence.
I work directly with Chris Fletcher at Crest Capital. Doug Laursen
You can reach Chris at 1 800 245-1213 ext.166.
Crest Capital is a very reputable firm to work with. If financing is the answer to acquiring the machinery your business needs you can count on Chris to handle your business quickly and professionally.
Machines in Motion Inc.
4th axis coordinated positioning is handled inside your main G-code program. No outside programming box is needed.
Of course if you already have a rotary table with a programming box your Centroid control can handle that too.
View 4th axis web page |
Download rotary tables .pdf file.
directly or Email us at email@example.com
Rotary tables literature.pdf file is just over 4Mb
(c) Copyright 2009 Machines in Motion
knee mill | E-series cnc
lower cost cnc
Top of the line vertical